2.19.2008

Yarrrrn.

The sun finally came out tomorrow, and I snapped a few quick shots of my recent yarnapalooza.

January Handspun II


Black Alpaca Handspun Rose Quartz Alpaca/Wool Handspun Pink Corrisdale Handspun Silver Alpaca/Wool Handspun

I'm not terribly sure of the fiber content, because most of this was very graciously donated by the ladies of The Texas Twisters (aww :]), but I think L to R:

Black alpaca fingering weight, rose quartz alpaca/wool worsted, pink corrisdale wool DK/sport, gray alpaca/ wool worsted.

yayy, I'm a spinner!


Oh, and chalk up two new knitters: a random friend of my sister's learned to knit and purl purfectly in about a half hour (hate. hate.), and my dad's been knitting for a few weeks now, and got hit on by a stewardess when he pulled out his garter stitch dishcloth on the plane. Hehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ninja post, but that last part is particularly awesome.

You should meet my friend Meagan: http://meaganclaire.com/

Oh, and yes, a fancy-link-tracker-backer told me where you live.

Anonymous said...

That's a little scarry.

Your blog is sooooooo sweet. And you are rocking on, young lady!

See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Are you already aware of this: http://www.ravelry.com ?

Olivia said...

I am so very aware of it...

I spend most of my waking hours being aware of it. It's worse than facebook.