4.10.2008

Does this qualify me for a vote at the Oscars?

Interesting trivia time. About two years ago I played a part in a no-budget, independent short film by my filmmaker and screenwriter friends Matt and Britton. As a disclaimer, I'm pretty sure I was only cast based on my availability for filming, as I have no talent or experience in acting (except a performance of Les Mis when I was 6 - I totally rocked as Cosette). My character is the seductive nymph who lures people into the woods to do her evil bidding. Maybe they didn't do such a bad job casting after all.


Flowers in the Wood


This is Episode I of III, and I'm pretty sure this is all that's been finished, even though we shot all of II and most of III. It's kind of disappointing, as I only have about a minute's worth of screen time in this episode, and all my scary, evil acting is in Episode III. Maybe a new episode will come out every three years like Star Wars. But probably not.

No comments: