6.19.2008

caffeen adickshun? I has wun.

So, seeing my coffee intake in black in white like this has made me a little self-conscious about it, and I've made an effort to cut back a bit. Plus, paying $3.50 for something I could make myself for less than a dollar goes against my DIYer instincts.

I did, however, go visit my new favorite barista yesterday and introduce myself so I can build our relationship up to the point of me getting free coffee whenever he's working.

Yesterday summed up:

9:30 am- demitasse of home-brewed espresso (about 2 shots)

2:00 pm- double tall soy latte (starbucks)

Total caffeine: 308 mg

Today:

9:00 am- triple iced latte (brewed at home)

5:00 pm- chai latte (home)

Total caffeine: 278 mg

Running total since 06/17/08: 997.5 mg

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

i guess i'm not alone after all....
lol.