5.31.2009

I can tell that we are gonna be friends.

so funny how things just fall into place sometimes. I'm a big fan.

I like when old friends turn into new friends. especially when it happens almost effortlessly.

that's a big plus for me, because I don't really like to have to work hard to maintain a friendship unless I really think it's worthwhile. selfish? probably, yes.

today was quite nice. karma is still as fair as ever.

I was pretty much out of inspiration, but I think I may have grasped ahold of it again.


also, this is wonderful:

3 comments:

BrittanyBrown said...

haha that picture is funny..who wrote that?
We should hang out again. When I say again, I mean all the time. Mk? mk.
ttyl

Olivia said...

We will hang out again/all the time. I still really want to go to your open mic night - are you going to do it this week? I don't know who wrote the picture, I stumbled upon it on the interwebs.

Brittany Brown said...

I'm gonna try to do it. I don't know if I have to work, or if I'm up for it. But I'll let ya know.