11.27.2007

Wake Me Up When November Ends

Thank God I wasn't trying to participate in NaPoBloMo
(or whatever the abbreviation is), because I would have failed miserably. This is due mainly to the copious amounts of homework/college prep/work I've been trying to cram into my days lately. That and knitting.

Remember how I was annoyed that Darien put everything off until the last minute? Pot, kettle, black. This book review for PolySci was assigned almost at the beginning of the semester, and I'm still only about halfway through my book. Oh, and it's due Monday. So clearly I have a lot of long hours of boring reading to do before it gets too late to start writing. If only I could get it as an ebook. As it is, I think I'll probably end up just skimming and BS-ing.


Today marks my one-week anniversary on Ravelry! Yay! I've been so inspired by all the patterns on there, I have about five million projects going at the same time. And I just blew my latest paycheck on Knit Picks. But it's for a worthy cause. I'm making Katamari Damacy earmuffs, among other things. And then I had to buy a few more skeins because, hello, free shipping on orders over $45.

I'd love to post some pictures of what I've been working on, but I can't on the off chance that one of my gift recipients stumbles upon this blog and finds out what they're getting for Christmas. So check me out on Ravelry - I'm blissfulolivian.

No comments: