10.31.2008

advice to my future self.

By future, I mean mid-December, when it will be time to register for yet another semester of college drudgery.

  • No more night classes.
  • No more 3-hour classes. Eww.
  • No classes before 10 am. That has worked out beautifully this semester - I've only been sick once, as opposed to three times in the semester I had an 8 am class.
  • CLEP the last semester of Spanish. It just really isn't fun anymore, and if I can pass the exam, I'm moving on to Spanish Lit.
  • Schedule an hour for lunch. I generally end up eating two meals on Tuesdays and Thursdays - one at 2:30 and one at about midnight. Probably not the healthiest.
  • If a professor has ratings on RateMyProfessors.com along the lines of "Freaking hard prof," "His exams are 20 pgs. long!!" or "Only take from him if you have a death wish," believe them. And only take one of his classes per semester.
  • Take some easy classes. Please.

No comments: